8:30 AM - 6:00 PM
Looking to buy a portable laser welding machine for metal joints? Pick up the best handheld laser welder with wire feeder to take over MIG & TIG welding tool.
LW1000 handheld laser welding machine is a portable welder that features with 1000W, 1500W, or 2000W fiber laser beam welding gun for metal joints of butt, edge, corner, tee, and lap. The portable laser welder is used to join metal sheets, tubes and profiles made of stainless steel, carbon steel, copper, brass, aluminum, iron, gold and silver.
Lasers are considered an ideal heat source for welding. Laser welding features with concentrated heating, less heat input, small deformation, high aspect ratio, fast welding speed, high weld quality, clear and beautiful, and no porosity. No post-welding treatment or only simple treatment is required.
It works with small focusing spot and high positioning accuracy, which can realize precise control, and can be easily combined with smart manufacturing to realize welding automation.
It's not only professional for conventional metal materials, but also suitable for refractory metals, heat-resistant alloys, dissimilar metals with large differences in thermophysical properties, parts with large differences in volume and thickness, and parts that will be flammable, crackable and explosive when heated near the weld.
Compared with traditional welding tools, laser welder does not generate X-rays, no need of vacuum chamber, and the volume of the workpiece is not limited. The weld seam is as strong as the base material and can be used as the final processing.
• A primary handheld laser welder comes with 1000 watt fiber laser power, 1500 watt, 2000 watt and 3000 watt for option.
• A handheld laser welding gun is portable and easy to carry and move with 10 to 15 meters of original optical fiber, which is flexible for indoor and outdoor welds.
• It's welding speed is 2-10 times faster than traditional MIG & TIG welding, argon arc welding, and electric welding.
• It's welding seam is smooth and clear, no blackening, large depth, small taper, reduce the labor cost of polishing and leveling.
• Low heat input, small workpiece deformation, no obvious weld scar, sufficient melting, solid and reliable, and the strength of the weld reaches or even exceeds that of the base metal itself
• Laser welding requires almost no consumables, low energy consumption, environmentally friendly, pollution-free, and long service life.
• It's a safe welder with safety alarm and body temperature sensor. The welding nozzle will work when it touches the workpiece, and it will stop automatically when it leaves the workpiece.
• It's easy to use, and no high technical requirements for operators. Just need a short learning curve, and an ordinary staff can easily create high-quality welds.
A hand-held laser welder is easy to make spot welds and stitch welds, as well as butt welds and seal welds on sheet metals, tubes and profiles. It can weld stainless steel, silicon steel, mild steel, carbon steel, tool steel, iron, aluminum alloy, titanium alloy, galvanized sheet, copper, brass, and some specialty and exotic metals. It's used in electronic components, auto parts, kitchenware, cookware, instruments, precision machinery, communication equipment, and precision machinery.
|LW1000 / LW1500 / LW2000
|1000W / 1500W / 2000W
|Standard 10M/Maximum 15M
|Welding Speed Range
|Industrial Water Chiller Inside
|Working Environment Temperature Range
|Humidity Range of Working Environment
|< 70% No Condensation
|Welding Thickness Recommendations
|0.5 - 3mm
|Welding Gap Requirements
220V/2P for 1000W and 1500W
380V/3P for 2000W
I have never used welder before but my new business needed some welding. I did a lot of research and compared the features and costs of various popular brands and models and finally decided to give laser welders a try. I have to say if youre new to laser welding or want to try a featured welder this machine is your ticket. I cant believe how easy it is to use. Compact in size, portable and powerful tool for welding repairs. It can handle a full days work without any issues. I have now used it on a couple of projects and I am extremely satisfied with the results.
لقد قمت بالعديد من مشاريع اللحام باستخدام آلة اللحام MIG ذات التغذية السلكية في سنوات. كنت أحسب أنني سأعطي آلة اللحام بالليزر الجديدة فرصة. لم أصدق مدى سهولة الوحدة. لكنها تلتحم جيدًا بشكل مثير للدهشة ، وأنا سعيد جدًا بكيفية عملها. يلحم على نحو سلس وهادئ. بعد أسبوع فقط من حصولي عليها ، كنت بحاجة إلى اللحام بها. لقد قمت بلحام ألسنة سميكة 1/4 بوصة بطول أنبوب مربع وربطته بالشفاه. عملت بشكل رائع. حتى الآن دفع عامل اللحام بالليزر ثمنه بالفعل.