8:30 AM - 6:00 PM
Finding an affordable fiber laser engraver is easier than ever, but choosing the best fiber laser marking machine keeps getting trickier. We've designed, manufactured, inspected, reviewed and rated them all for you. Here are the best selection of 2023 most popular fiber laser markers for every budget to mark, etch and engrave texts, patterns or photos on 2D/3D surfaces of metals and lots of non-metallic materials.
Let's be honest, everyone dreams of owning a fiber laser engraver in their home store or workshop. Not only help you start a business to make money, but also allow you to enjoy the fun of DIY projects or personalized businesses.
A fiber laser engraver is the most popular marking tool to etch permanent marks on metal, plastic, rubber, fiberglass and composite materials with a fiber optic laser beam. It's eco-friendly with no consumables required, and is a profitable tool that benefits from one investment forever. It's plug-and-play and easy to use, whether you're a beginner or a professional.
Whether you're buying your first fiber laser engraver or you're an experienced expert, you'll need to set a budget, consider what you are going to use it for, find fiber lasers that can match your needs, compare models and features, as well as costs, decide which model you're interested in, figure out what's right for you. Once you decide on a model, you should consider which add-on should be upgraded such as rotary attachment and dust collectors, as well as how to choose the additional options such as laser powers and sources.
Let's get started in understanding what a fiber laser engraver can do?
A primary fiber laser engraving machine can engrave permanent graphics and text on metal, plastic, carbon fiber, polymer, rubber, silicon, fiberglass, ABS, leather, ceramic, carbide, and some composite materials. Upgraded with some add-ons, a professional version can do a lot of sculpting that you haven't experienced so far. An entry-level laser engraver usually starts at $2,800. If configurations and add-ons are upgraded for your laser machine, which results in a markup of $500 to $18,000. All additional costs and prices will be listed below.
• With a rotary attachment, it can engrave rings, bracelets, drinking glasses, coffee mugs, tea cups, YETI tumblers, as well as some cylinders & rods.
• With a higher laser power (50 watts or more), it can do deep engraving on metal, and make 3D relief engravings with copper, brass, aluminum and metal foils. Low relief, high relief and sunken relief can be performed on metal arts, crafts, sculptures, stamps, jewellery, ornaments, guns and firearms.
• With a 3D laser marking system, it can etch on slope cylinders, slopes, cones, spheres, bowls, as well as some complex 3D curved surfaces.
• With a MOPA laser source, it can engrave color on chromium, titanium and stainless steel, and mark black on aluminum.
• With automatic feeding systems such as conveyor belts and turntables, it can be used for marking on the fly for combination with assembly lines for mass production of parts, tools, signs, tags, pens, wire, electronics, as well as some packing boxes.
After understanding the add-ons and applications listed above, you should have already made up your mind about whether to choose a primary version or a pro version. Here are the most popular picks for 2023, with simple yet flexible configurations, powerful and comprehensive capabilities, as well as unbeatable prices, what are you waiting for, start your shopping trip.