8:30 AM - 6:00 PM
Affordable fabric laser cutter with CCD camera is a vision cutting system with automatic feeding system and conveyor belt for sportswear and fitness clothing.
A laser fabric cutting machine is equipped with an automatic visual cutting system, which uses industrial cameras instead of human eyes to detect the processed fabrics. The resolution and frame rate can be selected according to the processing requirements to improve the defects of artificial vision. The visual cutting system can also precisely position the fabric, and guide the laser to cut the fabric to make the cutting line precise and smooth, and easily cut out any shape and size you want. This not only saves expensive and heavy fixture costs, but also improves the cutting efficiency. Accuracy guarantees quality, and it can also perform continuous and precise operations, which speeds up work efficiency.
STJ1610A-CCD is an automatic fabric laser cutting machine that can realize visual asynchronous cutting of different parts, different sizes and irregular graphics of fabrics in the same format, and can cut arbitrary complex shapes on fabrics. Through its automatic typesetting system, it can perform automatic nesting with optimized processing algorithms such as efficient mixed layout and gradient layout. The software can reasonably allocate and process the graphics data after layout, thereby greatly saving manual layout time and reducing the waste of leftover materials.
STJ1610A-CCD, with its innovative visual cutting design, as well as its features of intelligent, high precision, non-contact, smooth incision, and no rough edges, will gradually replace the traditional fabric cutting tools and give clothing design more plasticity.
• The software recognizes the graphic outline, automatically generates the cutting path and completes the cutting. The waste of materials and time caused by inaccurate positioning of users is avoided.
• STJ1610A-CCD supports setting camera calibration offset compensation, correcting and identifying the overall offset that occurs after the device has been running for a period of time to ensure accurate graphics cutting.
• Using the margin control method, the sensor probe is used to detect the length of the fabric margin, and the feeding motor is automatically turned on and off, so as to achieve the free and non-stretch conveying of the fabric.
• The laser cutting technology that meets the requirements of visual positioning, integrates laser control technology, motion control technology and visual intelligence technology, and meets the needs of users for two-point positioning, four-point positioning, and automatic edge finding.
• Feature pattern recognition, high-resolution image capture, positioning and cutting. It is suitable for graphic cutting where each cutting object needs precise positioning, such as textile trademarks (woven labels) and post-embroidery cutting of embroidery and other applications.
• The motion system adopts multiple sets of stepping motors with high inertia and large torque to ensure high-speed and high-precision operation of the equipment.
• High-rigidity square tube welded body with sheet metal cover to ensure smooth operation of the machine.
• Automatic feeder comes with herringbone mesh belt or mountain-shaped mesh belt with chain, stable feeding and easy maintenance.
• The inner rail motion system independently designed by STYLECNC Laser has light weight, high rigidity and good dynamic performance.
STJ1610A-CCD is suitable for cutting flexible fabrics such as cloth, wool and leather. It can cut the woven and embroidered fabrics and clothing fabrics along the line, that is, use the precise positioning of the laser to cut the preset graphics along the edge of the fabric. Under the control of the automation software system, it can automatically cut repeatedly, such as cutting and hollowing sportswear, yoga wear, swimsuits, dresses and other apparel. With its efficient and flexible visual positioning processing advantages, it is widely used in flexible material cutting, and has become an essential tool for flexible fabric processing manufacturers such as garment enterprises.
|1600mm x 1000mm
|CO2 Sealed Laser Tube
|Max Moving Speed
|Max Working Speed
|Laser Output Control
|0-100% Set by Software
|Min Character Engraved
|1.0mm × 1.0mm
|Highest Scanning Precision
|DSP Control System
|Graphic Format Supported
|DST, PLT, BMP, DXF, DWG, AI, LAS
|CORELDRAW, PHOTOSHOP, AUTOCAD, TAJIMA
|High-precision Stepper Motor
|Exhaust Fan and Smoke Pipe
|Temperature0-45℃, Humidity5-95% (No Condensate Water)
This laser cutter has completely changed my way of thinking with cutting fabrics. I have always used scissors and rotary cutters for this job in the past. I tried cutting with polyester and twill, and it worked like a hot knife through butter, everything was automatic to get this job done, and resulted in precision and clean cuts.