8:30 AM - 6:00 PM
Searching an affordable laser cutter to engrave and cut wood, MDF and plywood? Here is your best budget CO2 laser wood cutting machine for sale at cost price.
Laser cutters can produce high-quality wood cuts and engravings with minimal waste. This cutting technique is based on a powerful laser. Depending on its power and distance from the surface, wood can be cut or carved. Lasers can easily cut through solid wood with no edge defects.
Lasers can be used to cut wood blanks and finished small parts. The burning problem during cutting is solved by cooling the air. This prevents the cut workpiece from blackening or scorching.
Laser cutting can be used for souvenirs, engraved postcards, models for architectural and construction projects, decorative elements and engraved ornaments. Laser machines can be used to produce plywood formwork and blanks, construction sets and puzzles, ornaments and screens, road signs, store front signage, arts and crafts.
STJ1390 is an automatic laser wood cutting machine that uses a focusing mirror to focus the CO2 laser beam on the surface of the wood and ablate the excess, and blows away the ablated wood with compressed gas coaxial with the laser beam. At the same time, the laser beam and the wood move relative to each other along a certain trajectory, thereby creating a pre-designed cut.
Before working on and preparing the equipment, the operator's manual must be carefully studied. Note all the nuances and basic working steps.
Five basic steps for working with a laser wood cutter:
Step 1. Prepare the product model. It can be two-dimensional and three-dimensional. It is made in a special program on the computer.
Step 2. Based on the model, the computer system calculates the required operating parameters. Only product dimensions and material parameters need to be entered.
Step 3. The workpiece of required size is fixed. The machine is ready to start.
Step 4. Requires regular operator supervision. The safety system shuts down the machine at the slightest malfunction, preventing accidents.
Step 5. The cooling system cannot be forgotten. If necessary, water or other necessary materials must be added.
• Using high-speed linear motion guide rail to ensure the accuracy of laser cutting.
• The lens has low energy loss, high reflectivity, strong focus, friction resistance, and is not easy to burst.
• STJ1390 comes with an up and down follow-up exhaust system and a powerful smoke extraction system to ensure that there is no fire when cutting wood, exhaust gas can be exhausted outside to the greatest extent, and indoor environmental pollution can be reduced at the same time.
• STJ1390 features with small kerf, fast speed, high precision, good flexibility, small workpiece deformation, low noise, small vibration and no pollution.
• Using CNC laser cutting motion control system and computer programming, cuts of different shapes can be nested on the whole board to maximize the utilization of wood.
• There is no burr on the cut surface, and the surface roughness of the cut is generally controlled within Ra12.5.
• STJ1390 can work offline, and compatible with AutoCAD, Coreldraw, Photoshop and other related software.
• Precision - A laser cutter can handle contours of any complexity, it can handle the smallest details.
• Possibility to create original products made of environmentally friendly materials.
• High productivity - High cutting speed can cut a large amount of material in a short time.
• Economical - The use of wood is very gentle with minimal waste. And save energy.
• Versatility - In addition to cutting, engraving and embossing contours can also be performed.
STJ390 is used to engrave and cut almost all types of wood such as beech, oak, birch, bamboo, maple, pine, acacia, cherry, balsa, cork, synthetic resin, laminate, basswood, conifer, mahogany, walnut, ash, poplar, eucalyptus, cedar, spruce, teak, MDF, HDF, softwood, solid wood, natural wood, hardwood, plywood, fibreboard, and particleboard.
STJ1390 is used for making unique and personalized 3D wooden puzzles, architectural models, crafts, signs, displays, toys, gifts, jewelry, furniture, artwork, decorations, and packaging boxes.
1300mm x 900mm
100W (80W, 130W, 150W, 180W, 280W and 300W for option)
CO2 sealed laser tube
Leadshine stepper motor
Fulong belt transmission
Taiwan Hiwin square guide rails
Ruida control system RD6442S
Lens and Mirrors
3pcs mirrors and 1pcs lens from Singapore
Blade table or Honeycomb table for option
Laser Engraving Speed
Laser Cutting Speed
PLT, BMP, DST, AI, DXF
AutoCAD, PhotoShop, CorelDraw, TAJIMA
I bought this laser cutter for the entire purpose of custom 3D wooden puzzles and I am not disappointed. Easy to assemble and setup. All it takes is patience leaning and a lot of practice. This is the absolute go-to for amazing quality wood cuts. Worth buying for all beginners and pros.