8:30 AM - 6:00 PM
Metal laser cutter ST-FC1390 is a high precision small fiber laser cutting system for hobby use and home business to cut through most types of sheet metals.
ST-FC1390 is a small sheet metal laser cutting machine with various power options including 1000W, 1500W and 2000W fiber laser generators for cutting through metals and alloys of different thicknesses. The small laser sheet metal cutter comes with different brands of laser generators including Raycus, MAX, JPT and IPG. In the case of the same laser power, different brands have different costs and will result in different quality cuts. The cost of the IPG brand is higher, and the cost of the other three brands is similar. It all depends on your business needs and what you can afford.
• ST-FC1390's bed adopts high-temperature heat treatment, 24-hour furnace cooling, and finishing machining with a five-sided milling machine to ensure that it will not deform after 20 years of use. The sawtooth table can hold heavy sheet metal without modification.
• Fully enclosed cover with high safety, high-definition observation window with laser protective glass to avoid personal injury.
• Comes with Cypcut software for cutting files in .DXF or .AI format.
• Use a precision collimator to adjust the guide rail so that its accuracy can reach 0.01mm.
• Handle arbitrary graphics and text, easy to expand functions, easy to upgrade.
• Servo motor drive system guarantees higher quality cutting.
• The 1300mm x 900mm working table is small in size, light in weight, movable in position and small in floor space.
• High electro-optic conversion efficiency, saving power consumption and cost during operation.
• Fiber laser generators work without lenses. No maintenance, no start-up time, high power density and high speed.
• The output wavelength of the fiber laser is 1080nm, which is 1/10 of the wavelength of CO2, which is beneficial to the absorption of metal materials.
• Swiss Raytool laser cutting head with auto-sensing function has smaller focal point, thinner cutting line, high cutting precision, smooth, clean and burr-free cutting.
• Small material loss, CNC programming will make zero tail cut a reality and improve material utilization.
• Low noise, less waste, equipped with a dust collector to filter the flue gas inwards, less dust pollution, and environmentally friendly.
ST-FC1390 is easy to cut stainless steel, carbon steel, aluminum, copper, brass, silver, gold to custom personlized jewelry, signs, kitchenware, lamps, tags, parts, decorations, gifts, crafts, and artwork for hobby use and small business, as well as education and training.
1000W (1500W, 2000W for Option)
Repeat Positioning Accuracy
Maximum Cutting Speed
Grinding Precision Screw Drive
Specified Voltage and Frequency
Ive got this laser for 10 days. Small in size. Easy to setup and use. I have it wired to a 220v circuit and it cuts through stainless steel and brass with ease. Im using it to cut out metal signs and tags, and its much more precise than using plasma cutters. Not an inexpensive option when you consider the investment cost of the fiber laser cutter, but it requires no consumables, and this is the right tool it if you are doing more than one cut. Overall, Im happy with it.
Everything works great right of the box. It comes with everything you need to cut out personalized metal jewelry. I have never owned a fiber laser cutter before but the ability of this one is hard to beat especially for the precision it cuts. Price is great comparing to other makes and models I have found with similar features. I have only cut 12ga sterling silver sheet so far but it cuts through that like butter and cant wait to cut more. Overall I would highly recommend this laser to all if you dont have one for sheet metal cuts.